Friday 30 November 2012

Sudden activity on Facebook

Yesterday I found an advert on a web site selling collectables for a BGS CCF (Combined Cadet Force) shoulder badge. Given that I hadn't yet set up this blog, I posted the link on the Facebook group asking for positive identification. I got that but a subsequent post of form 3A when I was in it caught the interest of a couple of my old school colleagues and my mobile phone was buzzing every couple of minutes with notifications of activity on my post.

Well, I had to have a look and see what was happening, didn't I? We ended up having quite a reminiscence session, and a couple of others eventually joined in. I like to see this sort of activity, I just need to work out now how I can generate more of it. That's what this blog is about really. See you next time I've got something to say!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was great to have a chat about old times! Kevin Reeson

    ReplyDelete