expr:content='"" + data:blog.postImageUrl' property='og:image'/>

Thursday 21 March 2013

1981 senior prize-winners

It's been a while since I added an article to the OBA Wiki. I won't bore you with the details of why: partly me feeling not too great, and partly having the sad job of publicising lots of deaths. Anyway, I'm kicking off the wiki again with a photograph of the Boston Grammar School senior prize-winners of 1981. I've named some of them, mainly my own school colleagues, but there are still quite a few left to be named if you feel up to the challenge.

If you've got anything to add on this article or anywhere on the wiki, I encourage you to set up a user account for yourself, roll up your sleeves and get to work on it. You can't do anything seriously wrong - if I see you've accidentally wrecked a page I can restore it, so don't worry that you haven't edited a wiki before.

If you don't feel confident enough to get your hands dirty then just send me an email with the details you would like to add, and I'll apply them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment